Contact us for in-house sessions to meet your schedule!
* Build a solid foundation in project management, and stand out from the crowd with the PMI-CAPM® certification!
* Based on PMI® Authorized Training materials, and covers Predictive, Agile and Hybrid approaches to manage your projects
* Designed for students or practitioners with < 3 years of project management experience.
The objectives of this boot camp are to provide you with comprehensive Project Management knowledge and to prepare you to PASS the CAPM® examination! It is led by qualified PMP® certified instructors with vast industry experience. Equipped with the knowledge and exam taking strategy after the boot camp, you can pass the CAPM® exam on your first attempt!
This program covers 3 important knowledge domains of Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts, Agile Frameworks and Business Analysis Frameworks.
Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Demonstrate an understanding of the various project life cycles and processes.
- Distinguish between predictive and adaptive approaches.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management planning.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project roles and responsibilities.
- Explain the importance of the role the project manager plays
- Determine how to follow and execute and respond to planned strategies or frameworks, e.g., communication, risks, etc.
- Demonstrate an understanding of common problem-solving tools and techniques.
- Identify the suitability of a predictive, plan-based approach for the organizational structure (e.g., virtual, colocation, matrix structure, hierarchical, etc.).
- Determine and give examples of the activities within each process.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a project management plan schedule.
- Determine how to document project controls of predictive, plan-based projects.
Agile Frameworks /Methodologies
- Explain when it is appropriate and sustainable to use an adaptive approach for the organizational structure.
- Compare the pros and cons of adaptive and predictive, plan-based projects.
- Identify the suitability of adaptive approaches for the organizational structure (e.g., virtual, colocation, matrix structure, hierarchical, etc.).
- Identify organizational process assets and environmental factors that facilitate the use of adaptive approaches.
- Determine how to plan project iterations.
- Determine how to document project controls for an adaptive project.
- Distinguish between the components of different adaptive methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), Scaled Adaptive Framework (SAFe®), Kanban, etc.).
- Determine how to prepare and execute task management steps.
Business Analysis Frameworks
- Demonstrate an understanding of business analysis (BA) roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrate the importance of stakeholder and team communication to the business analyst role.
- Determine how to gather requirements and using the best approach for a situation.
- Explain the application of a product roadmap.
- Determine how project methodologies influence business analysis processes.
- Validate requirements through product delivery.
or Call /WhatsApp Ken +6016 4188 109 (We will respond within 24 hours)