Increasingly intense competition in fast-changing environment is forcing organizations to find faster ways to develop new products and services to market. Agile approach, originally evangelized by the software community, is a response to this competitive environment. It is a collection of practices based on a set of values and principles ensconced in the Agile Manifesto (www.agilemanifesto.org). Agile represents a paradigm shift from the traditional process-driven to a new value-driven approach to managing complex and complicated work. By far the most popular Agile practice is Scrum, a simple yet powerful framework that can be applied not only to deliver great results rapidly, but also to build a highly effective organization!
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is applicable not only in software, but other domains as well. This course will help participants understand how to use Scrum to help their organizations create the highest business value in the shortest time!
By the end of the course, participants are able to articulate the following:
• What is Agile and how does it come about?
• Traditional “Waterfall” vs. Agile development approaches
• Where is the Agile approach applicable?
• What is Scrum, and where does it come from?
• Details of the Scrum framework – the roles, artifacts, events and values – what they are, why they exist, how to apply them
* Facilitate Iteration Planning and effective Iteration Execution
• Agile practices such as Agile estimation, planning poker and user stories.
• Perform the role of the Scrum Master in Agile team, using servant-leadership to boost team performance
• Build high performing Agile teams!
Exercises and case studies are used throughout the course to impress learning!
|Pricing for Malaysia||Normal||**Early Bird||**Group of 3 or more|
|Scrum Master Certification Boot Camp||MYR 3,280||MYR 2,880||MYR 2,680|
|* Register 2 weeks before boot camp start date
* Pricing excludes 6% Service Tax. For pricing of other countries, please email us at [email protected]